Sunday 7 June 2015

First ever blog post!

First blog post ever! I have decided to start a blog to track and share my investment journey with anyone who may be interested. I will generally not be sharing my investment thought process but will share my purchases/sale as and when they are made.

As this is the first time I'm doing this, I would start with the dividends most recently received.

Without further ado here is my humble portfolio:


Stock % Of Holdings
Cache Logistic Trust
24
AIMS AMP Capital REIT
44
Far East Hospitality Trust
17
Suntec REIT
16


Dividend received in May 2015
1. Suntec REIT -  SGD$ 156.10
2. Cache Logistic Trust - SGD$ 429.20

Total dividend received in May 2015 = SGD$ 585.30 

Disclamer:
Please note that any thing posted on this blog is not a recommendation to buy or sell. Any investment you make should be based on your due diligence and your own free will. You should understand the risks and returns of your investments before you throw your hard earned money into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment